19.1.13

hello everyone :)

decided to post because blogs are not very popular nowadays and no one will be judgemental of what I'm gna say lol.

soooo, recently, alot of things happened, some were bad, some were good. definitely, good times were when I'm with him :) and yea, so my parents found out. ok not gna elaborate.

worked fr like 2 weeks last month and earned 432 $___$ hehehheheh. spent my X'mas eve, New yrs eve and New yr with him :)

last yr Nov, went to Shanghai with sch. it was sooooo fun damn i miss it alot :(

Os this year, I'm still 60% slacking. gahhhhh need to buck up man. aiming <15 points, hope to enter Ngee Ann Poly :)

received my D&T coursework Os alr, and my mind is like blank. totally blank. idk what to make...

& I definitely need to stop instashopping!!!!!!!!!!

2 MORE MONTHS TO MY BDAY HEHEHE hope to celebrate with him :)

hmmmmm, its been long since we last met, 2 weeks++ alr. just wna say I'm really when I'm with you. nowadays, ok not nowadays, fr like 1week++ you have been so cold to me, yep we drifted.... expected...... but I AM going to wait. IF you're tired of me or smth, I WILL make you fall in love back with me :)

I love you boy.

ALRIGHT SO HERE I WILL END MY POST BAHAHAHHA BYE

& PLS SUPPORT INSTAGRAM @PRIDDYINSTOCKS8

No comments:

Post a Comment